Pemashop Pemashop, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
The Data Protection Officer of Pemashop can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Pemashop processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Pemashop processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Pemashop analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Pemashop follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Pemashop also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Pemashop does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, a Pemashop employee) among them. Pemashop uses the following computer programs or systems:
How long we keep personal data
Pemashop does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Pemashop does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Pemashop remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or social media companies.